About Me

My photo
A loud and proud mother of five and an autism parent / advocate who believes that traveling, good food and good company are vital to keep one sane. I've worked as a news writer/newscaster, a quality systems auditor, a ISO9001 consultant, an FM radio DJ, a Filipino tutor, TOEFL reviewer and have gone into the food industry both as an entrepreneur and as a mommy chef, giving a sponsored demo on healthy cooking in a mall and on local TV. My favorite job however, is being a mom and a wife.

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Cogito Ergo Sum, Therefore I Blog

I have always ALWAYS been a blogger at heart. From the time I received a Rainbow Brite diary when I was 9, I have been writing about my likes, dislikes, experiences and opinions on almost anything and everything. This was a particularly creative outlet for a particularly talkative child.

For those who do not know me, I would like to be introduced as a mother of four headstrong boys. That alone would give you a psychological, physical and definitely, a spiritual idea of who I am.

As a profession, I am a Freelance ISO 9001:2008 Consultant and Technical Writer (note: I work from home, with occasional work days with the companies that hire me) and have, a fairly new events coordinating company (note: I am self employed too). On the side, I do book reviews for Euro Reviews (all gratis, as nothing beats reading a free book) and wish that I would one day be a permanent part of the food industry. For the time being, I am quite content in creating little homemade baked goodies for our brand MMM (My Mum's Munchies) as well as doing media related activities (primarily hosting), so as not to forget my roots as an FM radio announcer/DJ/news writer and newscaster.

Feeling that my life is but an open book (or blog, if you will), I share with you my greatest passions: food, travelling and motherhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment